Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts is open.
Abstracts will be solicited for (but not limited to) the following topical programs:
• Additive Manufacturing
• Emerging Materials & Processes
• Titanium Alloy Technology
• Light Alloy Technology
• Welding & Joining
• High Temperature & Gas Turbine Materials
• Modeling & Simulation of Manufacturing Processes
• Non-Destructive Inspection Techniques
• Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
• Space Materials & Applications
• Advanced Forming and Thermomechanical Processing
• Advances in Coatings and Surface Modification
• Materials Characterization & Failure Analysis
• Low Cost Manufacturing and Affordable Structures
• Composite Materials & Structures
• Tribology and Wear of Aerospace Materials
• Material compatibility in aerospace environments
AeroMat 2024 will only accept online abstract submissions of 300 words or less in English via our online abstract service. The system is self-explanatory and will allow you return access once you have signed up so that you may edit your abstract as needed before actually submitting by the September 30, 2022 deadline.
*To maintain the integrity of AeroMat, please obtain pre-approval to present your work at the conference before submitting your abstract. All costs associated with your participation will be at your expense (travel, housing, and registration fee).